I am a wife and I love using different products related to beauty, make up, household chores, cleaning, cooking, technology, skincare, clothing, and you name it.
I am not a brand freak, but I don’t mind going for brands, specially when it comes to Skincare! I am quite choosy when it comes to using products and make sure that I complete my research and do my homework before making a final decision. You can imagine this from the fact that I took 7 years to decide on marrying my best friend.
7Wife Meets World Interpretation of Shahrukh Khan’s dialogue from Kal Ho Naa Ho
dinsaal, aur larka in.
From time to time, I’ll be posting about the products that I have personally used and I am satisfied about using them. I am not going to endorse any product and neither have I ever been approached by any brand to endorse their products – because that is not how I work.
Before I start off sharing my favorite products, here are a few disclaimers:
- I may post affiliate links on the products and those affiliate links will help me earn a commission each time someone is going to make a purchase by clicking on links on my website
- All products that are going to be share have been personally used by me or I am currently using them. I do not use products for the sake of making BS videos and reviews.
- I am going to be brutally honest about all the products. So my apologies if you don’t like what I write.
- For skincare and beauty products
- Everyone’s skin type is different and you need to be careful about what suits you and what does not.
- Never put anything directly on your face. NEVER.